We are a global medical technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of noninvasive monitoring technologies. Our mission is to improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of care by taking noninvasive monitoring to new sites and applications. We were incorporated in California in May 1989 and reincorporated in Delaware in May 1996.
Our core business is measure through motion and low perfusion arterial blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate monitoring, known as Masimo SET® pulse oximetry, but our product offerings have expanded significantly over the years to also include noninvasive blood constituent, brain and breath monitoring, including rainbow® Pulse CO-Oximetry, brain function electroencephalogram (EEG) monitoring, respiration rate, capnography and anesthetic agent monitoring. In addition, we have developed the Root™ patient monitoring and connectivity platform and Patient SafetyNet™ remote patient surveillance monitoring system. We provide our products directly and through distributors and OEM partners to hospitals, emergency medical service (EMS) providers, physician offices, veterinarians, long term care facilities and consumers. […]
Since inception, our mission has been to develop noninvasive monitoring solutions that improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of patient care. We intend to continue to grow our business and to improve our market position by pursuing the following strategies:
• Continue to Expand Our Market Share in Pulse Oximetry.
• Expand the Pulse Oximetry Market to Other Patient Care Settings.
• Expand the Use of rainbow® Technology in the Hospital Setting.
• Expand the Use of rainbow® Technology in the Non-Hospital Setting.
• Utilize Our Customer Base and OEM Relationships to Market Our Masimo rainbow SET® Products Incorporating Licensed rainbow® Technology.
• Continue to Innovate and Maintain Our Technology Leadership Position.